- 3/16” thick carbon steel, with a full tang for durability, deep hollow ground and drop point 3” long
- Overall length is 7”, and 1 3/16” wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black for ultimate protection and unique appearance.
- The finger grip below and scalloped thumb grooves above, give this Hunter a secure grip and ultimate maneuverability.
- The 2 piece handle is specially designed for comfort, durability and an awesome look. Custom drawn and individually cut, each piece is of hardwood ash, hand sanded to perfection, then treated with our special Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain. Nickel plated heavy duty rivets finish it off.
- This unique knife comes encased in a heavy – duty, lightweight, 1800 denier black nylon sheath with belt loop and Molle compatible straps on the back.