- 3/16” thick, 1075 carbon steel, deep hollow ground and drop point, 5 ½’ long, and full tang.
- Overall length is 10 7/8”, and is 1 5/16” wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black.
- scalloped top thumb grooves for ultimate control.
- comfortable, contoured 2 piece handle is quality designed and constructed of hardwood ash, meticulously hand sanded, then treated with Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain to bring out the gorgeous grain, luster and designs of the wood. The handle is secured with heavy duty nickel plated rivets and a lanyard/ring hole.
- Encased in heavy-duty, light weight, 1800 denier black nylon sheath with belt loop and Molle compatible straps on the back.