Doubling as a case length gage, this die will quickly allow the reloader to see if the case is too long. If the case is too long, the case will stick out above the top of the die. To get the case to the correct size, file the case down until it's flush with the top of the die.
The Trim Die has been case hardened, hand polish and heat treated to withstand a file bearing against the top surface without causing damage to the die. Shellholder sold separately.
- Material: Heat-Treated Steel
- Die Types Included: Trim Die Only
- Plastic storage case
- Doubles as a visual case length gauge. Run a case into the trim die and if the case sticks out above the top of the die, it's too long. File the case down until flush with top of the die. Then deburr.
- 1 1/2" - 12 thread
- Designed for use with RCBS AmmoMaster Single Stage Press with .50 BMG Conversion Kit installed
- .50 BMG Dies with the 1 3/8" - 12 thread for use with RCBS Big Max Press are available from RCBS
- Shellholder Not Included