Tlr-3, usp compact
- length: 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
- width: 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
- height: 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
- weight: 2.32 oz (65.8 grams) with battery (included with purchase)
- c4 led delivers 4,100 candela peak beam intensity 90 lumens. 2-3 times brighter than high-flux leds.
- parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- runs 1.5 continuous hrs. to the 10% output level
- includes 6 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
- rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. one handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- ambidextrous momentary/steady on-off switch
- body constructed of impact resistant engineering polymer
- face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- borofloat high temperature glass lens
- waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. ipx7 rated
- operating temperature: -40f to +120f.
- powered by one 3v cr2 lithium battery
- serialized for positive identification