The new Wings SLIPIT is a non-locking folder in the byrd line. Its bosltered stainless steel handle is fitted with G-10 scales, housing dual hollow-ground blades. One is Sheepfoot-shaped with 2-1/4 inches (57mm) of serrated cutting edge. The Sheepfoot’s rounded tip has no point, suiting it well for puncture-free cutting. The second blade is a Drop-Point plain edge blade also with 2-1/4” inches (57mm) of plain edge cutting surface for intricate and precise cutting. Each blade is made from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, with the two sitting shoulder-to-shoulder, opening smoothly in opposite directions with the help of phosphor bronze washers. For use with only one blade extended at a time. The handle has full-length skeletonized liners, screwed together construction and a 4-way: tip/up, tip/down left/right hand pocket clip.
- Closed Length: 3 3/4" (95 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz (97 g)
- Hole Diameter: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 5/64" (2 mm)
- Blade Material: 8CR13MOV high tech Chrome Moly Vanadium stainless steel
- Handle Material: G-10, Black
This item is similar to the one pictured.