Shika means "deer".
(Kanetsune Hunting Blade series):This is the knife especially designed for splitting the bowel of animals and is called "Cyousaki" in Japan (means splitting the bowel in Japanese). If you butcher your own animal you will want a knife that can easily perform the task of the field dressing. Kanetsune hunting knives are made by Japanese high carbon steel that will meet the needs of professional hunters. Each knife comes with a black Nylon scabbard that can be attached to your belt.
- Blade Length: 5.51" (13.99 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.04" (25.50 cm)
- Blade Material: High Carbon Steel
- Blade Style: Curved
- Handle Material: Rose Wood
- Carry System: Nylon Sheath
- Purpose: Hunting