Representing the latest advancement in Night Vision Optics, the ATN PS40-2 gives your daytime scope Night Vision capability in a matter of seconds.
The ATN PS40-2 mounts in front of a daytime scope to enable nighttime operation. No shift of impact, no need to rezero nor change of eye relief occurs. The ATN PS40-2 uses the latest in image intensifier tube technology for outstanding resolution and performance.
Precision optical alignment is essential for a front sight system to work properly. This is why each ATN PS40-2 is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale by our engineers to provide perfect alignment.
The ATN PS40-2 is one of the most compact and lightweight NV systems in its class, at only 840 grams.
- Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
- Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Equipped with remote control
- Powered by a single alkaline AA or 123A lithium battery
- Battery life check system
- Large 40 mm eyepiece/output window
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Included Quick Release Mount
- Optional Scope Mounting System for coupling to the objective of the day scope (47...58,7 mm diameter)
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- "SMART" Technology: No
- IIT Generation: 2+
- Photocathode Type: Multi - Alkali
- Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 12-20
- Figure of merit: