The promontory tent offers campers lots of room, with a generous peak height of 7 feet and a roomy 12' x 10' floor space. that's 120 total square feet of room, or two spacious 6' x 10' rooms. doors on either end offer individual access to each room, and the large side door makes entry to either room a breeze! there's even a built-in awning that offers flexibility to meet any weather conditions. two large windows also offer excellent campsite visibility and ventilation.
- removable room divider with built-in zippered door.
- adjustable/removable mesh gear loft included.
- two removable gear hammocks suspended under each window
- large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- rainfly also has a large (65" high 65" long 115" wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
- reflective and adjustable guy lines, full set of ground stakes
- floor size: 144" x 120". "bathtub" floor extends 3" up sidewalls
- minimum: 60" at sidewalls
- maximum: 84" at peak
- main side door: 55" high 98" wide at top tapers to 72" at bottom
- end doors: 55" high 84" wide at top taper to 24" at bottom
- side window dimensions: 36" x 36"
- "bathtub floor": extends 3" up sidewall
- awning: 60" high 60" long 112" wide
- poles: high performance 100% aluminum 6000 series alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8"), shock corded
- sidewalls and rainfly: 185t polyester taffeta, with 1500mm pu waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- mesh roof windows and doors: 75d polyester no-see-um mesh
- floor: 200d polyester oxford, with 1500mm pu waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- zippers: ykk brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders