EKA has been manufacturing knives since 1882. The three EKA Nordic knives combine the long experience with the finest of modern technology and design. They are the result of teamwork with hunters and survival instructors, and have been created for hunting, adventure and the rugged life in the wilds and deep forests of the Nordic countries. Every detail has been attended to with an eye for the ultimate in safety, strength, performance and style. The blade of Sandvik surgical stainless steel is hardened to 58-59 RC for the keenest and most lasting edge. Tang of full length and width. The edge runs right up to the handle to put your effort to best possible use. The ergonomic handle of oiled bubinga is checkered for optimum grip. Holsters and sheaths of selected oiled leather. Guaranteed for 10 years.
- Specifications --
- Overall Length: 7 3/8".
- Blade Length: 3 1/4".
- Blade Material: Sandvik Surgical Steel.
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge.
- Handle Material: Exotic Oiled Bubinga Wood.
- Handle Texture: Checkered for optimum grip; Brass pins and lanyard hole.
- Leather Sheath with belt loop Included.