Operators and field testers raved about the comfort and functionality of Wollrich's Elite Pant in 8.5 oz. canvas when they were introduced. Their only request was for a lighter weight version they could use in hotter climates. The result was the Elite Lightweight Pant. The same features and fit as their Elite Pant, but in a lightweight yet durable cotton ripstop fabric.
Brand: Woolrich Tactical Elite
- Treated with DuPont Teflon® Fabric Protector for a breathable, durable barrier that repels both water and oil-based spills.
- 10 strategically placed multi-use pockets: 4 flapped pockets, 4 oversized open pockets and 2 back wallet/ID “bag” pockets.
- 2 back wallet/ID pockets hold wallet/ID in a normal position, instead of allowing the wallet/ID to drop down to an uncomfortable spot on the back of your thigh.
- Slim, flapped utility pockets on each upper thigh holds a cell phone, wallet, knife, pistol magazines, cuffs or even a 30 round AR-15 magazine.
- Wide front pocket openings allow the concealed carry of a small frame revolver or auto.
- Critical seams are double-needle stitched and bar-tacked at stress points.
- Side elastic panels in waistband for all-day comfort and freedom of movement.
- Concealed brass zipper front fly along with a metal tack-button closure.
- Reinforced 2 belt loops.
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry and cool iron as needed.
- Even waist sizes 28-48. Inseam even sizes 30-36.