Based on a 1958 lizard-camo jacket issued to the famed French Foreign Legion, this jacket has been updated to create an extremely versatile and functional jacket that performs equally well on the street or in the field.
Brand: Woolrich Tactical Elite
- 9 oz. 100% cotton herringbone twill, garment-washed
- DuPont Teflon® Fabric Protector
- Durable, wear-resistant 9-ounce 100% cotton herringbone twill, with underarm vents, drawstring bottom with cordlock and elastic cuffs with adjustable button closure.
- Front closure with hidden zipper, plus hook and loop fasteners for maximum range of movement and accessibility.
- 4 front bellows pockets have tuckable flaps with hook and loop closures on the outside (multiple layers allow for “overstuffing” the pockets while still allowing the flap to be secured) and the inside (to secure pocket flaps inside and out of the way when
- The top pockets flap pockets each have a vertical zippered security pocket behind, large enough to hold spare magazines or a small-frame revolver or auto.
- 4 internal pockets feature elastic loops for securing additional gear.
- Zippered pocket and pen holder on the left sleeve.
- DuPont Teflon® Fabric Protector coating is breathable, durable, and repels both water and oil-based spills.
- Garment-washed for a broken-in feel.