LaserMax Sabre Frame Mount Laser Sight for Glock is easy to install, and fits many different Glock models. With the Sabre Frame Laser Sight for Glocks, you don't need to grip your firearm differently. The LaserMax Saber is a great choice if you have other glocks that you want to use it with. The Lasermax Sabre includes a Master on/off switch, pulsating or steady beam modes, whale tail grip and uses two 357 batteries.
- External for easy installation and removal
- Does not alter grip or aim
- Ergonomic: The Sabre Series has a sleek, contoured design that feels comfortable in your hand when firing. The whale tail stabilizes your hand hold against recoil.
- Easy to Install: Just use the punch provided to remove your standard pin, slip on the Sabre, and insert the LaserMax pin. Align for windage and elevation and you're good to go!
- Select your Mode: The Sabre master switch at the back of the whale tail sets beam for off (left), continuous on (middle), or Hi-Vis pulsating for fastest acquisition (right).
- Easy Battery Change: The batteries go in the whale tail. Laser alignment will not be affected by changing the batteries of your Sabre
- Turn It On: With Master switch set either to Hi-Vis pulsating or continuous on, grip your gun as you would normally. Switch engages automatically, disengages when hand is removed. Beam will not light when Master switch is set to "off".
- Fits: Glock Full Size- 17, 17L, 18, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37