The Japanese word "Hi" means fire in English. The blade is made from Japanese Traditional high carbon steel, Shirogami (White Steel) made by Hitachi Metals. Ltd. Shirogami steel is a refined carbon steel that does not contain any ingredients that can be easily to re-sharpen the edge when re-sharping is required. This series is ideal for small tasks.
The knife comes with a small leather pouch.
- English Name: HI
- Purpose: General Outdoors
- Carry System: LEATHER SEATH
- Blade Material: White Steel
- Blade Detail: Plain
- Handle Material: White Steel
- Overall Length: 7.1(inch),18(cm)
- Blade Length: 2.56(inch),6.50(cm)
- Weight: 60g