Know-how from different groups of expertise is not combined too often – but when it happens, the result is extraordinary. JoF7 is no exception.
Reporters from the Swedish Hunting Magazine “Jaktmarker och Fiskevatten” are hunting more than 400 times per year, and at EKA skilled craftsmen manufacture Swedish quality knives 365 days per year. In the autumn of 2005 these groups had a first meeting in Karlstad with only one purpose in mind – to create a unique knife in aspects of form and application. No cost compromises were allowed! One year later we can proudly present the result – JoF7.
The finger grip on top of the blade is a small detail that we think you have not seen on any other knife. Use it for the thumb or index finger
when skinning an animal.
- Specifications --
- Overall Length: 7 1/8".
- Blade Length: 3".
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel.
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge with finger grip on top of blade.
- Handle Material: Exotic Oiled Bubinga Wood.
- Lanyard Hole.
- Black leather sheath with belt loop included.
- Knife comes in a black attractive gift box.