The icefall sleeping bag from rokk provides the insulating warmth of a mummy-bag, with a flexible design that allows you to expand the bag's center fleece-section for more wiggle room and increased ventilation control. rated for frigid temperatures from 15 to 30 degrees fahrenheit, the icefall is insulated with 3 pounds of 100 percent recycled envirotemp fiberfill. developed from recycled plastic soda and water bottles, envirotemp has reduces environmental impact and provides lightweight warmth and comfort. the bag features a durable rip-stop polyester exterior with a soft polyester pongee liner and offset quilt construction to eliminate cold spots. the icefall is built to last with anti-snag self-repairing coil zippers and features a large foot section with a zipper for further ventilation control. detailed with a pocket for music or other small items and a cozy full hood, the icefall is a goof option for flexible, cold weather sleeping.
- oversized mummy sleeping bag with expandable fleece center for more room and ventilation control
- bag measures 33 by 86 inches (w x l)
- three pounds of 100 percent recycled envirotemp fiberfill insulation
- durable ripstop polyester exterior polyester liner offset quilt construction
- rated for 15 to 30 degrees fahrenheit