The Green Mountain Tent is designed to provide a wide-open, airy feeling in good weather, as well as a dry and roomy environment when the weather turns nasty. Paha Que' engineers its tents to pick up where most others leave off, to provide quality and performance you can count on, in any weather!
The Green Mountain 4 Person Tent is engineered to combine function and innovation, bringing campers the best value possible in comfortable and versatile camping gear. The 3+ season Green Valley tent comes in its own oversized nylon carrying bag (with adjustable shoulder strap) that provides easy storage after use.
Weighing in at just under 22 lbs., the Green Mountain promises quick setup with shock corded poles. The tent's bathtub floor design is constructed with 6.5 oz. oxford coated fabric, and all seams are tape sealed for 100% waterproof protection.
- 4 Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Adjustable removable mesh "gear loft" included.
- Rainfly includes a large awning (72" ht x 72" length x 104" width) for an outside sheltered seating area, or for extra storm protection.
- Large main door can be unzipped and utilized as an awning - awning poles included.
- Floor Size: 96" x 96"
- Inside height: Minimum: 60" at sidewalls / Maximum: 72" at peak
- Zipper door dimensions: 60" height x 90" top width, tapers to 72" bottom width
- Side windows dimensions: 40" height x 48" bottom width, tapers to 36" top width
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Poles: Steel corner poles, fiberglass roof poles
- Floor fabric: 100% high tenacity 210 denier poly-oxford with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Rainfly, sidewalls and window fabrics: 100% high-tenacity 185T Polyester construction with heavy-duty polyurethane waterproofing
- Roof, door and window mesh: Rugged 2.3 oz. poly-filament 75D polyester knit, "no-see-um"
- Pole sleeves: 100% polyester eyelet mesh, 4.5 oz, 150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly, sidewalls, window and mesh fabric treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Heavy-duty nylon coil with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
- Grommets: Nickel-plated brass