FireHole Stove - For demanding outdoor chefs For too long, all 2 burner stoves were exactly the same. With innovations like an on-board light and cook timer, integrated fuel line and utensil set, and recessed control knobs, the new Primus Firehole 300 sets a new standard across the market, and will soon become an icon at the campsite, beach party or backyard.
- On-board light and cook timer
- Included utensil kit integrates directly into stove's lid
- Integrated flexible fuel line will not get left behind
- Easy-carry split handle
- Recessed control knobs are sleeker and snag-free
- Battery powered, push piezo igniter
- Windscreens double as prep area
- Adjustable foot for uneven surface
- Runs on 1lb propane canisters
- 24,000 BTUs
- Weight: 14.76 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.9"x19"x4.9"
- Ignition: Battery powered
- Output: 12000 BTU/h
- Boiling Time: 3 minutes
- Suitable for 1- 10 People