The Centerfire Series incorporates a stout 10 oz. Cotton Duck shell, and 8-Pointer riveted construction for durability. For comfort, teh Sip 'n Zip aids mobility to enjoy reading or sipping while in the sleeping bag and teh Downwind foot vent can be opened for added ventilation on warm nights. The removable integrated duffle bag can be stuffed and used as a pillow; and when ready to take-down camp, just roll the bag into the duffle, secure with the internal compression straps, and zip closded. Transporting such a beast of a bag has never been easier.
- Shell material: 10 oz. Cotton Duck
- Lining material: 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
- Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield
- Zipper: #8 Right, Sip 'n Zip, Downwind
- Sip 'n Zip: Dual side zipper convenience
- Downwind foot vent: second zipper at foot
- Full length draft tubes
- Anti-snag webbing
- Hang loops
- 8 Pointer rivet reinforcements
- Internal pocket
- External pocket
- Integrated (detachable) carry duffle bag
- Fit: Regular
- Zipper: Right, Foot, Left
- Size: 80" x 38"
- Fill weight: 4 lbs. 8 oz.
- Carry weight: 11 lbs. 3 oz.
- Stuff sack size: 13" x 34"
- Construction: Double layer/Full cover shell
- Rating: 15 degrees Fahrenheit