Where did the name IZULA come from?
The locals in Peru call the meanest, nastiest ant of the jungle by the name "Isula". We know it as the Bullet Ant. The Bullet Ant is known to be independent, tough, light on its feet, and a real aggressive survivor - the IZULA knife is built the same way. This knife is designed to be the perfect lightweight survival kit or concealed carry knife.
Complete Izula kit includes: Ambidextrous Sheath, MOLLE lock, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), cord lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet. Also available as knife and sheath only (without the complete kit).
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Blade Length (end of handle to tip): 2.88"
- Thickness: .156"
- Steel: 1095 Carbon
- Weight: 2 ounces without sheath
- Finish: Desert Tan textured powder coat
- Blade Width: 1.0"
- Grind: Flat
- Handles: None
- Sheathing: Injection Molded, Black
- Pommel: Hole to accommodate carabiner
- Spine: Thumb grippers, .5" long
- Each knife engraved with name, logo and unique serial number