The cimarron sleeping bag from rokk offers multiple ways to sleep with a convertible design that allows you to transform the bag from mummy-style to rectangular-style, and also allows you to zip the bag together with a like bag. rated for cold temperatures from 20 to 40 degrees fahrenheit, the cimarron is insulated with 4 pounds of 100 percent recycled envirotemp fiberfill. developed from recycled plastic soda and water bottles, envirotemp has reduces environmental impact and provides lightweight warmth and comfort. the bag features a durable rip-stop polyester exterior with a soft polyester pongee liner and offset quilt construction to eliminate cold spots. built to last with anti-snag self-repairing coil zippers and detailed with a pocket for music or other small items, a compression stuff sack for storage, and a cozy zip-off hood, the cimarron is a good choice if you'd like flexibility in your sleeping bag.
- side-zip convertible rectangular-to-mummy sleeping bag with removable hood and compression stuff sack
- bag measures 33 by 86 inches (w x l) zips together with like bag
- four pounds of 100 percent recycled envirotemp fiberfill insulation
- durable rip-stop polyester exterior with polyester pongee liner offset quilt construction
- rated for 20 to 40 degrees fahrenheit