At EKA a century of crafting tradition is combined with modern production technology. Each knife is subjected to most rigourous quality control and comes with a 10-year guarantee. EKA’s knives
are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and
The successful cooperation with the famous Swedish chef, Christer Lingström, has led to the best possible combination of function and design form. We are proud to introduce the new knife set.
Christer Lingström owns and operates since 25 years the Edsbacka Krog, the only restaurant in Sweden with two stars in Guide Michelin.
It is together with Christer Lingström that EKA has developed these new four extraordinary kitchen knives.
- Specifications --
- Overall Length: 10 3/4".
- Blade Length: 5 3/4".
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel.
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge; Top of the blade near the shaft is rounded to avoid blisters when handling the knife in the traditional chef manner; Etched signature of Christer Lingstrom on blade.
- Handle Material: Exotic Oiled Bubinga Wood.
- The knives should be hand washed only.
- Knife comes in a black attractive gift box.