Advanced predator hunters know they must be more cunning than their prey. A good variety of luring calls are a necessity for success. Trying to fool the keen ears of a wary predator is a sporting challenge.
This Unparalleled Technology creates "Moving Sound" similar to an animal in motion. The Nomad MX4 uses state of the art remote technology to produce live sounds over its extra large high definition speaker.
The Transmitter allows the operator to adjust the volume of the remote receivers. The LED's on the transmitter indicate the current volume setting. Each unit is equipped with backlit channels A, B, C, which allow for the programming of each receiver. The receivers may be located approximately 100 yards from the transmitter.
- Jack Rabbit - A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones.
- Cottontail Rabbit - A higher pitched squeal, more excited and urgent call.
- Coyote Howl - A communication call announcing territory, luring other canines.
- Pup Yips - Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress - A stressful drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.
- 2 Receivers
- 1 Transmitter