Massad Ayoob’s versatile Razorback fixed blade has been a mainstay of the MOD® knife line since its inception. Recently, we learned that it has become the knife of choice of many tactical medics, who have used it for everything from inserting chest tubes to performing amputations. Working with advisors from the International School of Tactical Medicine, we revised the Razorback to maximize its function as a medical tool, retain its personal defense capabilities, and make it more affordable to our troops in the field. The new Razorback-Trocar features a Teflon®-coated AUS8A stainless steel blade with depth-index grooves and a scalpel-sharp tip. Its fiberglass-reinforced nylon handle has improved texturing for a more positive grip, and it now comes equipped with a complete Total Concealed Carry Solution™ (TCCS™) sheath system that includes an injection-molded nylon sheath and complete mounting hardware to support more than 70 different carry positions.
- Blade Length: 3 7/8"
- Overall Length: 8 3/8"
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel.
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon Coating with Razorback Trocar and Black Hawk name on it.
- Edge type: Partially serrated with zero-ground tip.
- Handle Material: Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded nylon.
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with TCCS hardware system.
- Made in Taiwan.