The Point Man is both the rebirth and the evolution of a true classic—the original MOD® “Trident” utility folder. The signature ergonomic handle shape and distinctive spearpoint blade of the original design are now rendered with all-new materials, including CNC-machined textured G-10 handles, nested 420J stainless steel liners, and a black Teflon®-coated AUS8A stainless steel blade. Other enhancements include improved lock geometry for its heavy-duty liner-lock mechanism and the addition of a four-position clothing clip that supports both left and right-side, tip-up and tip-down carry. Improved features and a very affordable price make the Point Man an outstanding full-service tactical folding knife.
- Blade Length: 3 3/8"
- Overall Length: 7 7/8"
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel.
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon Coating with Point Man and Black Hawk name on it.
- Edge type: Plain with Dual Thumb studs.
- Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in
textured G-10 scales.
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Made in Taiwan.