The incredible Besh Wedge™ triple-edged blade profile is the brainchild of custom knife maker and former
Canadian Special Forces operator Brent Beshara. Originally introduced with his groundbreaking XSF-1 fullsized combat dagger, it provides the ultimate synthesis of tip strength and penetration. Now this extraordinary blade style is available to self-defense enthusiasts with the new XSF Micro. Based on Beshara’s immensely popular custom design, this compact dagger is zero ground from AUS8A stainless steel for extreme sharpness and black Teflon®-coated for a low profile and superior corrosion resistance. A full tang and textured G-10 handle scales ensure excellent strength and a positive grip, and an injection-molded nylon sheath with neck chain provides discreet, comfortable carry.
- Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- Overall Length: 6 1/4"
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel.
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon coating with XSF Micro and Black Hawk name on it.
- Edge type: Zero-ground plain edge.
- Handle Material: Textured G-10.
- Sheath: Injection-molded nylon with neck chain.
- Made in Taiwan.