The award-winning CQD® Mark I™ is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. To make this landmark design available to budget-oriented end users, we are proud to introduce the new Mark I™ Type E. Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark I™, the Type E features the same high-strength button-lock mechanism and secondary safety, recessed seatbelt/cord cutter, and carbide glass breaker. However, its handle is constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame. Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark I™ at a price that fits every budget.
- Blade Length: 3.750” (95 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.500” (241 mm)
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Partially serrated
- Handle Material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry