In daily service with elite security personnel worldwide, Kelly McCann’s Crucible folding knife is a tool you can bet your life on. The latest version of this proven design is the affordable new Crucible II. Like the original, it is built on a framework of hardened 420J stainless steel liners and textured G-10 handle slabs and features a flush-ground high-strength locking-liner mechanism. It also boasts a textured four-position clothing clip that supports all possible carry options and Phillips-head screws for easy user maintenance. Now featuring an AUS8A spearpoint blade with a black Teflon® coating, the Crucible II provides all the high-performance qualities of the original at a much more affordable price.
- Blade Length: 3.250" (83 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.000" (203 mm)
- Blade Material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Black Teflon® coating
- Edge type: Plain
- Handle Material: Textured G-10
- Pocket Clip: Four-position (right or left side, tip-up or tip-down carry)