The BHB41 is a smaller, more compact version of its bigger brother, the BHB40. Its durable construction includes injection-molded nylon handle scales, stainless steel liners, and stout lock back mechanism. Ground from 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel, its unique drop-point tanto blade is plain and features a slotted hole for positive one-handed opening with either hand.
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 6 7/8"
- Blade Material: 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel.
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed matte finish.
- Edge type: Plain drop-point tanto.
- Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in
injection-molded nylon scales.
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Made in China.