Designed for both utility and tactical applications, the BHB40 is an outstanding combination of performance and value. Its stout, ergonomic handle features solid 420J stainless steel liners nested into textured, injection-molded nylon handle scales. The BHB40’s distinctive drop-point tanto blade is ground from 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel and features a unique slotted hole that balances a slim design package with positive one-handed opening. A strong lock back locking mechanism and four-position pocket clip complete the package and ensure that the knife is completely ambidextrous in every detail.
- Blade Length: 3 3/4"
- Overall Length: 8 1/8"
- Blade Material: 9Cr13CoMoV stainless steel.
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed matte finish
- Edge type: Partially Serrated with Black Hawk name and logo.
- Handle Material: 420J stainless steel liners nested in
injection-molded nylon scales with Black Hawk logo on front and back.
- Pocket Clip: Right or left-side, tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Made in China.