The Bear Creek Solo Tent is Paha Que's first backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed to fit on a regular or oversized cot, or as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek Solo will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights sleeping next to the fire, or button up tight for foul weather, this versatile design provides Paha Que' quality at an affordable price.
High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 20 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy one person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
- Super Lightweight design - trail weight 2lbs.
- 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
- Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
- Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
- Will fit on a regular or oversized cot for off-the-ground sleeping
- One-Person design can be easily set up in under 5 minutes.
- Floor Size: 86" x 32"
- Inside height: 36" at peak
- Packed Weight: 2.1lbs
- Trail Weight: 2.0lbs
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
- Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
- Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh "no-see-um" grade
- Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
- Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
- Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
- Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon